The ADR Driver course is designed for drivers transporting dangerous goods on road. This is regulated by Chapter 8.2 of ADR.
The structure of training consists of basic, specialization and refresher courses. On the basic training the participants learn transporing DGs in packages and bulk (excl. Class 1 and Class 7). The specialization courses are the followings:
- Carriage of substances and articles os Class 1
- Carriage of radioactive material of Class 7
- Carriage of Class 2 in tanks
- Carriage of Class 3 in tanks
- Carriage of Classes 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 in tanks
- Carriage of Classes 5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2, 8, 9 in tanks